It talks about 4 agreements we have in life and how they make a HUGE impact on the way we live.
Here are some inspiring quotes by Don Miguel Ruiz!
- Don’t take anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.
- Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak agains yourself or to gossip about others.
- Always do your best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.
- Don’t make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and express what you really want.
- God is life. God is life in action. The best way to say, “I love you, God,” is to live your life doing your best.
- Every human is an artist. The dream of your life is to make beautiful art.
- Whatever life takes away from you, let it go.
- You don’t need to change the world; you need to change yourself.
- Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive-to risk to be alive and express what we really are.
- If you live in a past dream, you don’t enjoy what is happening right now because you will always with it to be different than it is. There is no time to miss anyone or anything because you are alive. Not enjoying what is happening right now is living in the past and being only half alive. This leads to self pity, suffering and tears.
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes by Don Miguel Ruiz!
It’s your life, MAKE IT EPIC!